- Compact 2 channel charger
- Output Current – .5A x 2 channels or 1A x 2 channels
- LED charging indicators
- Automatically stops when charging is complete and prevents batteries from being over-charged
- Features reverse polarity protection if you accidentally insert a battery the wrong way
- 3 year warranty through Efest
- 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Ion IMR Batteries – 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Input – AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V
- Output – 4.2V +/-.05V or DC 12V 1A
What’s in the box:
- Efest SODA battery charger
- Standard USA power plug
- User Manual
- Scratch-off validation serial number
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. The purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. Monkey Mist, suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.